Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Croteam
Save 66%Our Price: £4.99
Steam key will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to download the full game.
The glorious high-definition (HD) chaos continues in Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, the highly anticipated arcade action FPS sequel to the Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter.
Developed by Croteam and powered by the Serious Engine 3, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter combines spectacularly enhanced visuals, including more polygons, higher resolution textures and more special effects like hippy and kid's mode, with trademark frantic gameplay for a non-stop action.
Featuring single-play, survival and cooperative play and mixed with brilliantly updated visuals, the game continues your battle against Mental's army with the classic over-the-top action, crazy humor and horror from the golden age of first-person shooters.
Combined with intense versus and team modes for up to 16 players and in over 18 multiplayer maps, demo recording option, spectators and dedicated server support, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter is a worthy successor to the original masterpiece.
- Various Environments and Secrets - Unleash mayhem on 3 different spectacular worlds: South America, ancient Mesopotamia and medieval Europe.
- Discover over 130 secrets including over 15 brand new ones hidden in the fray.
- Unique Enemies and Bosses - Fight with 27 nightmarish warriors in Mental's army, including old favorites from The First Encounter like Beheaded
- Kamikaze, Syrian Werebull and Kleer Skeleton. Go head to head against 5 new enemies and 3 new Bosses.
- Special Weapons and Power-Ups - Wreak havoc with a huge arsenal of weapons including 3 new toys: the Sniper Rifle, Flamethrower and Chainsaw. Use
- Power-Ups to additionally increase your fighting and agility skills.
- Co-Op Mode - Plunge into chaos with up to 16 players in campaign cooperative mode.
- Deathmatch Mode - Watch all hell break loose in over 8 classic and brand new deathmatch maps with up to 16 players.
- Survival Mode - Try to stay alive as long as you can against continued enemies' attacks in specially designed survival maps!
- Co-Op Modes - Play even more along your friends in new co-op modes including Co-Op Survival.
- Versus Modes - Fight against your friends in more versus modes including Beast Hunt and My Burden.
- Team Modes - Compete against other teams in team matches including Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Last Team Standing.
- Steam Achievements - Earn 50 amazingly attractive achievements to boost your social standing.
- Steam Leaderboards - See your score recorded in both single player and cooperative leaderboards.
- Steam Cloud - Store your profile online on the Steam Cloud servers, including your bindings, last played level and campaign progress.
- OS: Windows XP w/SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3+ Ghz or AMD Athlon64 3500+
- Memory: 1 GB for Windows XP or 2 GB for Windows Vista
- Hard Drive: 2.2 GB free space
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7600, ATI Radeon X1600 (Shader Model 3.0 Required)
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c August 2009 Edition or newer
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.