Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Frogwares
The game puts the player into an investigation of the myth of Cthulhu - as imagined by author H.P. Lovecraft. Sherlock Holmes, assisted by the loyal Doctor Watson, investigates strange disappearances which seem related to the activity of a secret sect. The adventure begins in London, in the renowned Baker Street, taking us to investigate a disturbing psychiatric hospital near Bale, Switzerland, on to Louisiana and finally to Scotland.
- 2 points-of-view available at all times: new gameplay in 3rd person, giving a new dimension to the original game, or classic first- person point-of-view.
- An original confrontation between the universe of Sherlock Holmes and the myth of Cthulhu - a fight between the rational and the supernatural.
- Rich graphics, biting dialogue, disturbing characters and an excellent sound track create incredible turn of the century atmospheres.
- Play as the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his loyal friend Doctor Watson.
- A new help system that shows the interactions available (objects and actions).
- Interact with more than 60 characters in 5 disturbing universes.
- Use and combine more than 50 objects, and discover hundreds of clues and documents to carry out the investigation to its final outcome.
- OS: Windows XP, XP64
- Processor: 1.3 Ghz
- Memory: 512 Mb
- Graphics: 32 Mb
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.