Ships 2017 (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by FragOut
Save 54%Our Price: £4.99
Take control over 3 special purpose naval vessels. Complete various missions on dangerous waters of Baltic Sea.
Take part in recovery of objects from the bottom of the sea. Transport heavy cargo to its final destination, also including rescue and transport missions. Assemble massive naval installations on open waters.
Take control over the ship crew and their accessories (such as fire extinguishers, fire hoses, water cannons, inflatables and searchlights) in order to defend your ship against pirate attack, to extinguish fire on board or to pick survivors in a special game mode.
Earn money and use it to buy and repair ships such as:
- the world's biggest container ship
- deepwater construction vessel
- semi-submersible transport vessels
- 3 special purpose vessels
- 24 interesting missions
- ship renovation system
- crew management mode
- realistic water thanks to the advanced graphics and physics engine
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: At least 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3700 MB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.