Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Electronic Arts
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition includes the bestselling SimCity 4 and the all-new SimCity 4 Rush Hour Expansion Pack. Create the most massive region of cities ever, with a farming town, bedroom community, high-tech commercial center, and industrial backbone. Take complete control of your city's transportation system, and solve U-Drive-It missions — from fighting crime to tackling disasters. Watch your population skyrocket as you get your Sims on the go and create the ultimate living, breathing megalopolis — the most expansive SimCity 4 compilation ever.
- Create an Entire Region of Cities — Weave together a tapestry of cities linked by a fully integrated transportation network and watch them share and compete for resources.
- Wield God-like Powers — Sculpt the landscape to create a world based on your imagination, then summon volcanoes, tornadoes, meteors, and lightning.
- Be a Responsive Mayor — Build a world-class city with stadiums, airports, universities, and real-world landmarks. Deploy emergency vehicles and join in the action as they battle blazes, mobs, and more.
- Get Insight from Your Sims — Read the rhythm of the city, from commuter hell to mellow cruising, noon-time crowds to night-time calm.
Have the ultimate level of control over your city's transportation network by completely taking charge of roads, rail, air, waterways, and even vehicles. U-Drive It! missions will be presented for you to solve, such as chasing down a bank robber or apprehending a car-jacker. Choose from all-new road types including wide-avenues, suspension bridges, or one-way streets, as well as map out seamless regional networks that whisk Sims from one city to another. Wreak havoc with all-new disasters including a UFO invasion, massive wrecks at railroad crossings, and the occasional car fender bender. There are also all-new tutorials available to help you get started.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: PIII 500 or equivalent
- Memory: 256MB
- Graphics: 32MB supported Direct3D capable video card with DirectX 7.0 or greater compatible driver
- DirectX®: DirectX 8.1
- Hard Drive: 1.6GB
- Supported 3D Accelerator Hardware: SimCity 4 Deluxe / Rush Hour requires a 32MB 3D Direct3D chipset, and a display that is at least 800x600 in size, and supports 16 or 32-bit color. It is recommended to always install the latest certified drivers for all your hardware
Mac OS XMINIMUM:
- OS: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVidia Geforce 8800 / Intel HD 3000
- Additional: Macintosh mouse and keyboard required.
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for SimCity4 Deluxe: ATI RADEON HD 2400, 2600, NVIDIA 8600m, Intel Integrated GMA 950, Intel Integrated x3100
- NOTICE: SimCity4 Deluxe Mac is localized into French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese
- OS: 10.9.2 (Mavericks)
- Processor: 2.2GHz Intel Quad Core or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video Memory: 512 MB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5750 / NVidia Geforce 650M
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.