Six Sides of the World (PC)
Up? Down? It is difficult to orient yourself in space.
Six Sides of the World is a 3D Adventure/Puzzle in which you will have to use your logic, memory and spatial orientation to solve each of the challenges presented in the form of cube-shaped planetary systems.
Help Maigo, the little space explorer to confront each of the tricky and defiying puzzles found on the planets. Use your spatial orientation to play on every surface, test your memory remembering the sides you can't see and learn all the functions of the interactive puzzle elements and interactions between them. Use even the planets themselves to find the solution and survive to hostile environments, situations and space hazards.
- An original puzzle: Enjoy creative, defying and engaging puzzles set on the faces of the cubic planets.
- Suitable for all: Non-linear progression with different difficulty levels. Follow the easy levels to end the game, explore the optional ones to face a real challenge.
- Easy to control: Playable with the mouse and only one button.
- Original music: Composed by Carlos Viola.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHZ
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible card with 500 MB of RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.