Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by GrabTheGames
- In Size Matters you take on the role of a scientist who has unintentionally ingested a chemical which causes him to shrink every second!
- As you shrink, getting around the laboratory gets trickier, with the game essentially turning into a platformer as you
figure out ways to climb up onto where the equipment and ingredients are located!
- Using the equipment, you need to manage to make an antidote in a limited time, before you shrink completely! Go through the formulas you find and follow them accurately!
- Operate equipment such as: Chemical Processor, The Reverter, Code Combiner, Antidote Producer and more!
- But beware, your time is very precious - you need to process ingredients using lab equipment all while searching for missing components or rearranging the lab so you're able to reach stuff when you're smaller!
- Search the laboratory for ingredients and formulas which aid you to produce the three key components of the antidote!
- Every formula is tied to one of the machines in the lab. You can produce new ingredients, which may be used in other formulas or are one of the three key ingredients you need for the antidote
- Once you collect three key ingredients, place them inside the antidote producer to produce an antidote!
OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 32-bit or 64-bit
Processor: Quad Core 2.6 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB
DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.