Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by PlayWay
Slice Dice & Rice is an indie fighting game with no health bars. Inspired by Bushido Blade, it revolves around the idea of finding an opening in opponents defense and ending the round with a single, clean hit. Gone are the tedious hit points – each scrach impairs your movement, every wound might be your last.
Our goal was to make fighting games accessible to anyone. An intuitive set of basic abilities allowed us to remove the need for memorizing inputs and move-lists, while retaining the complexity. Moves can be canceled to feint an attack, hits can be parried or dodged, and they can clash with one another. This creates a mind-game heavy gameplay, one that mimics real samurai showdowns.
Characters and Stages
You can play as one of 8 characters, all with their own stories and unique fighting styles. Game’s cast offers many variations of gameplay, from a swift monk using only his fists in battle, to a muscular lady with a giant sword that compensates speed and mobility with endurance during her attacks.
Fights take place in alternative version of Japanese underworld and features 6 unique stages with hand-drawn textures.
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 or newer
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800 GT with 512 MB RAM (DirectX 10)
- DirectX: Version 10
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.