Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Niels Bauer Games
- Top Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Then came the Jalkath, a new alien race looking much like the tigers of Old Earth. Their attacks were swift and brutal and they subjugated entire systems before the Federation even knew what was happening.
To the humans, they looked much like the tigers of Old Earth, and they soon proved themselves to be every bit as cunning and dangerous. The newcomers were swift and brutal in their assault, deploying terrifying weapons and subjugating entire systems before their victims even knew what was happening. The Federation has rallied a defence against the invaders, and now both sides struggle for dominance.
War has returned to the galaxy. For the right kind of captain, it’s a whole new chance for fame and fortune. Will you fight for the survival of your race? Trade and smuggle goods to make your fortune? Or play both sides against each other for your own profit?
- • You do NOT need the base game Smugglers 5: Secession to play.
- • A new, playable alien race (the Jalkath) with new skills and professions.
- • Revised ship to ship combat. The skill bar at the bottom now randomly selects a “deck” of available skills, giving the game more diversity. The “deck” changes during combat.*
- • Six new alien star systems
- • Exploration stories revised and new stories added to many systems.
- • More than 10 new alien ships and squadrons, ranging from fighters to capital ships.
- • Carriers added to the game with unique abilities – launch bombers, interceptors and escort vessels.
- • Introducing new race-dependent news broadcasts and events.
- • 20 new skills, including some that limit the skills available to your enemies. Existing skills have been revised to suit the new combat system and new ships.
- • Conquering the enemy’s home system will immediately win the war.
- • Artificial intelligence improvements
- • The two main game screens now have a higher display resolution.*
- • and much more ..
“It’s basically Elite… but turn-based. [...]”
Not rated – Rockpapershotgun.com for Smugglers 4
“Smugglers 5 is an impressive and exceedingly addictive game.[...]”
80 – DarkZero
“Smugglers 5: Turn-Based Elitism: It’s knee-deep in content, simple to pick up and play for short or long sessions, and is a ton of fun to boot.”
"Great", “One more turn” feeling – Space Game Junkie
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or newer.
- Processor: No special requirements
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: No special requirements
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: No special requirements
Attention! This is a stand-alone expansion for Smugglers 5: Secession and does NOT require the original game.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.