Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by The Mojo Collective
Space Ranger ASK is a classic arcade shoot'em up game, featuring asteroid blasting, spacemen rescues, UFO destruction, asteroid mining and Boss fights!
Control your spaceship using keyboard, mouse or gamepad, and blast your way through hundreds of action packed levels. Grab the powerups, shoot the aliens, defend your base, rescue spacemen and much more.
ASK is short for Arcade Shooter Kit, which means the game includes a fully featured Mission Editor, allowing you to create and share your own Missions on Steam Workshop.
The game includes 3 Missions, and 20 more from the developer is ready on the Steam Workshop for free. You will also have access to a library of Missions created by other gamers.
- Old school arcade action
- Hundreds of action packed levels
- Tons of enemies, bosses and powerups
- Easy-to-use Mission Editor
- Share your Missions on Steam Workshop
- Online scoreboards and achievements
- Hundreds of objects and decorations to add to your games
- Pumping soundtrack by Ian Frank
- Awesome lighting engine
- Control by keyboard, mouse or gamepad
- Endless hours of FUN!
- OS: Windows 7,8 and 10
- Processor: Intel i3 or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT 740, AMD Radeon HD 7670 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 512 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.