Splash Blast Panic (PC/MAC/LINUX)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Digital Smash
Save 54%Our Price: £4.99
SPLASH BLAST PANIC is a multiplayer competitive party game where you must shoot, ram, dodge and overall bully your opponents outside the screen with a variety of watergun-based weaponry. Inspired by old arcade titles as well as newer competitive party games, ruin all your friendships in a variety of stages.
- Up to 4 player multiplayer, in various forms of free for all or team-based matches, with a lot of control over match options for your personal liking!
- A bunch of different levels, each presenting their own little challenges to overcome while still trying to get your opponents outside the ring. With the addition of a big selection of offensive and defensive items so you can baffle your adversary at the last second and then bother them about it for the rest of the evening.
- A heart pounding soundtrack composed by Mitch Gasser and an insane sound landscape by Julien Mathey
- Arcade mode singleplayer, for more stages and characters unlocks as well as other little secrets. And also to master your skills in your free time so you can become "that guy".
- Colourful hand-drawn graphics mixed with an old arcadey feel, accessible for both newcoming players and with little intricacies for more advanced and skilled gamers.
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
Mac OS X
- OS: Mac OS X 10.8+
SteamOS + Linux
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.