Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by LucasArts
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The destiny of a galaxy hangs in the balance, and you are in command!
Lead the great armies of the Star Wars™ Episode II: Attack of the Clones saga in intense real-time strategy clashes. Enter the fray as the Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Wookies, Trade Federation, Gungans or Royal Naboo to determine the course of the Galactic Civil War.
Expand the battlefield with the Clone Campaigns addon. Choose to play as the breakaway Confederacy of Independent Systems or the Galactic Republic in 14 missions based around characters, vehicles and locations from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
- Execute campaigns over land, sea, and air in single-player campaigns, skirmishes, and multiplayer battles.
- Combat arenas extend from interstellar asteroids to epic ground battles to aquatic realms.
- Deploy vast armies-up to 200 units per side - that can include Bounty Hunters, Jedi, Droids™, Wookiee Kat tanks and much more.
- Manage resources and upgradeable technology into your strategy, such as Wookie ingenuity, advanced Gungan biotechnology and Jedi stamina.
- Create custom single or multiplayer campaigns featuring virtually any Star Wars units and settings with the Scenario Editor.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 886 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.