Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by LucasArts
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is the latest installment of the highly acclaimed Jedi Knight series. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Interact with famous Star Wars characters in many classic Star Wars locations as you face the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom on the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
- Customize your character by defining both look and gender before entering the Academy to learn the power-and dangers- of the Force.
- Construct your own Lightsaber from handle to blade. As you progress, discover the power of wiedling two Lightsabers or the ultimate double-bladed Lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
- New vehicles, weapons, force powers and Star Wars locations.
- Unique level selection system allows you to choose your own missions and adventures.
- Six multiplayer modes including team based siege mode and two-on-one power duel. Fight in 23 multiplayer arenas!
- OS: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Processor: Pentium II or Athlon 450 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: 32 MB OpenGL compatible
- DirectX®: 9.0a
- Hard Drive: 1.3 GB
- Sound: 16 bit Direct x 9.0a
- Multiplayer Requirements: Pentium II or Athlon 450MHz
- OS: 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core), 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: 256 MB, (NVidia): Geforce 8800, (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- Hard Drive: 2 GB
Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
Supported Video Cards:
NVIDIA GeForce® 8800, 9400, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660MX, 675MX, 680MX
ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6490, HD 6630, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
Intel HD Graphics 3000,4000
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported by Jedi Academy
- Intel Integrated GMA 950
- Intel Integrated x3100
- ATI RADEON HD 2400
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.