Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by LucasArts
In the sequel, Starkiller returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader—but instead of training his protégé as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on – Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films - all in his desperate search for answers to his past.
- Continue the galaxy-altering journey of Starkiller, Darth Vader's fugitive apprentice, that shapes the key events between Star Wars: Episode III and Episode IV.
- Unleash the Force with more power and precision through improved controls and new powers, such as the deceptive Mind Trick, which turns enemies against their allies.
- Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Fury, where his attacks and Force powers are exponentially increased.
- Improved targeting system enhances precision use of Force powers and greater interaction with puzzles and the environment.
- Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks.
- Experience the most life-like interactions with Pixelux Entertainment's Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) coupled with euphoria from Natural Motion Ltd and the powerful Havok Physics system.
- Expanded customization options such as new costumes and power-enhancing lightsaber crystals.
- Fight through all-new challenge levels designed to test and hone your fighting and Force power skills.
- Skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat a variety of brand-new enemies, which will culminate in epic boss battles.
- Immerse yourself once again in the story that was honored with awards from the Writer's Guild of America and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences.
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista® SP2, or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (XP, Vista, or 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 10GB + 1GB Swapfile
- Video: 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support; ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible Audio Device
- Direct®: DirectX 9.0c (March 2009)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 6000+
- Video: ATI Radeon HD 4800 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.