Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
Save 59%Our Price: £1.61
Large-scale battles have become a vestige of the past, depleting resources of conflicting parties. Settled space, where welfare and order had reigned, has become a cemetery for dead ships which is flooded with pirates and adventurists. Complete impunity, black market flourishing where gun and tech trade is on the move, arbitrariness and anarchy – the Galaxy has become a real dangerous place. Events in the Universe and its habitant's destiny are completely up to player's choice and tactical decisions.
Star Wolves 3: Civil War is a sequel to the popular real time strategy with RPG elements. Original large-scale scenario, closely tied with the first part of intergalactic epic helps the player influence the ongoing events and foreordain one of many endings. Free roam, free mission selection, free team forming – the world of Star Wolves waits for its heroes.
- Huge world: 110 highly detailed star systems in different parts of the Galaxy.
- Non-linear story: several endings and additional quests create a complete game universe.
- New characters and skills: form up a team of your dream; teach your companions new skills.
- New participant in the intergalactic conflict: the Space Fleet of a New Empire, equipped with its own spaceships.
- A number of new base ships and fighters with unique specifications and original weapon types and equipment.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium IV 2.0 GHz or AMD 2.0Ghz (Single Core)
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: nVidia GF FX5700 or ATI Radeon 9600 with 128MB VideoRAM
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive: 5.5 GB
- Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium IV 2.8 GHz; or analogous AMD (Single Core)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: nVidia GF 6800 GT or ATI Radeon 1900XT with 512MB VideoRAM
Languages: English, Russian
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.