Starflight 1+2 (PC/MAC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Electronic Arts
Starflight 2 keeps all the great gameplay of its predecessor, but makes everything bigger and better. Many aspects of the game were vastly enhanced: the game’s diplomacy, the size of the galaxy, and the number of alien races you can interact with are all improved the second time out. The gameplay—if not the graphics—are reminiscent of another classic game in our catalog where you wander around the galaxy exploring stars and chatting with humorous aliens who want to control the galaxy. The plot starts you out in a standard science fiction mode, but it builds to a fascinating and satisfying climax at the end. Basically, if you enjoyed Starflight 1, the sequel will be right up your alley.
- A milestone in the history of space opera adventure, the elements of which are used in games to this day.
- Wonderful story with absolutely non-linear gameplay and an entire galaxy to explore.
- Unique alien races, each with its own individual (and sometimes comical) personality, behavior, and values.
- Windows XP or Windows Vista
- 1.8 GHz Processor
- 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD
- OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Graphics: 64MB of video memory
- Recommended, two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled.
- Please create an account or login at https://www.gog.com
- Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem
- Enter the key contained in the email we sent you and then press "CONTINUE"
- After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
- Download and install the GOG.com downloader
- Login to the software and get back to the product page
- Go to https://www.gog.com/account and look for the "Games" tab.
- Press the box of the product you want to download.
- Activate the GOG.com Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
- Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.