Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Plug In Digital
The brand new idea behind Stay Dead Evolution is to have a real time interaction inside a cinematographic scene, using the main character as if he would be a video-game character.
Stay Dead is the union of movies and video-games.
Finally, the sound and graphic quality of a movie joins effectively the interaction of a next generation video-game, creating a unique and involving game experience.
Using the video footage is one aspect of Stay Dead Evolution, but it's not the most important. Our focus is to let the player feels like using the main character in an actual movie, a movie with a real montage and a proper grammar.
Stay Dead Evolution is born refining Stay Dead, a game that in 2012 was well received by public and critique.
Even if the graphic is entirely shot in real life, you can move your character with a great degree of freedom and you can perform more than 100 different techniques distributed in 5 stages.
Use all the classic moves of the fighting games, just watch the result of your stunts with a never-seen-before spectacularity that just a real life shot with a cinematographic direction can provide.
- Fast arcade action
- 5 different martial arts
- 5 unique environments, different for look, feel and directing style
- More than 100 martial arts moves
- 4 difficulty levels
- Real time interaction in a movie
- Original concept for a groundbreaking approach to the genre
- Unlock: scoring feature, 90&80s look and feel, ...
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.00GHz or faster x86-compatible Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 850 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.