Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Indietopia Games
Stereo Aereo is a rhythm and story driven space arcade shooter that is inspired by the pop-culture influences of the 80's. You, the player, have to make sure that the mediocre space rockband Stereo Aereo, gets to their life changing concert, on time, in this comic styled sci-fi game, that combines rhythm and space arcade shooters mechanics. You will face extraordinary situations in which you'll need to make use of your innate sense of musical rhythm. Overcome Stereo Aereo's challenges by avoiding police, escaping prison, battle hordes of space mobsters, and face of the Queen of the space dump, in order to reach your 15 minutes of fame.
- Story driven rhythm game: experience the struggles of a small time space rockband trying to reach their long awaited 15 minutes of fame.
- Follow the beat of the music: don't get pegged by obstacles, move and shoot your way to the rhythm of the game.
- Boss fights: YES, beat those rock hating bosses!
- Four different difficulties: Do you have the rhythmic feel to beat the game at all difficulties?
- Global leaderboards: reveal your rhythmic prowess to the rest of the world.
- Rocking soundtrack: an amazing soundtrack to fulfill your love for 80's rock music!
- Relive the 80's: a retro themed sci-fi universe.
- OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
- Processor: Intel core 2 quad 2.4GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.