Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Stuffed Castle Studios
In Sword 'N' Board, you play as Sidd a young kid going on a pretend adventure in his backyard in search of his missing video game console! You'll fight through imaginary monsters, find secrets and solve puzzles using the items you find on your adventure. Each of your items can be combined with other items in your inventory to enhance their uses! All of your items and their item combinations will be able to be used to fight monsters and solve puzzles during your adventure! As you find more and more items and unlock additional item combinations the puzzles will only become more complicated and difficult!
- Blacksmith to craft forged items and upgrade stats!
- Unique item combinations.
- Unique blend of hand drawn assets and pixel art!
- Multiple save slots
- A constantly growing Overworld to explore
- Hard to find secrets! (No hand holding here!)
- OS: Windows 7 or Higher
- Processor: TBD
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: TBD
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Sound Card: TBD
- Additional Notes: This game is still in development
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.