Syndicate Wars (PC/MAC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Bullfrog Productions
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Welcome to an urban hell of ultra-violent mayhem. Welcome to Syndicate Wars where you’ll take control of a squad of cybernetically enhanced Agents and wreak havoc on the enemy. Funnel money towards research that will allow you to upgrade your team and make them into more efficient killing machines. Use the environment to assassinate, destroy, and eliminate your targets all from a classic isometric perspective. If you need cannon fodder, why not set your Agents loose armed with Persuadertrons to control huge crowds, or even enemy agents, and get them to do the dirty work for you? So whether you’re keeping EuroCorp in the black or burning infidels for the New Epoch, Syndicate Wars will have you giddily carving a path to victory. Welcome to the merciless future of violent squad-based real-time tactics!
- Rob a bank with a nuclear grenade! Bring the house down--literally! The environment is fully destructible!
- Play either side as EuroCorp Syndicate or Church of the New Epoch.
- Futuristic weapons--the Persuadertron, Electron Mace, Satellite Rain, Nuclear Grenade--give you all kinds of nuking, electrocuting, propagandizing fun!
- System: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Storage: 2GB HDD
- System: OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Graphics: 64MB of video Memory
- Please create an account or login at https://www.gog.com
- Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem
- Enter the key contained in the email we sent you and then press "CONTINUE"
- After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
- Download and install the GOG.com downloader
- Login to the software and get back to the product page
- Go to https://www.gog.com/account and look for the "Games" tab.
- Press the box of the product you want to download.
- Activate the GOG.com Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
- Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.