Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Felix Wunderlich
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Systematic Immunity is a challenging precision platformer set inside the human body...and not a particularly healthy one either. This body has been infected by a big, nasty bugger of a germ, who is making it his business to spawn many more germs as fast as he can. You and your mob of 20 white blood cells must put a stop to his shenanigans at all costs!
Use all your skills to run, jump, roll, float, bounce and teleport your way through the inhospitable tissue of your host human. But remember, each white cell can only kill one germ. So watch out for casualties!
- Control your cells using the keyboard or XBox 360/One controller
- Play through 75 levels spread through 3 organs
- Defeat boss germs in each organ
- Collect info snippets about the human immune system and biology
- Unlock extra levels with their own collectible info snippets
- Create your own levels to play and share
- OS: Windoes Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 3Ghz Dual Core Prcessor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 and Shader Model 3.0 graphics support
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 400 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.