Tactical Ops: Assault on Terror (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Atari
Our Price: £4.99
Tactical Ops is a semi-realistic counter terrorism PC game powered by the Unreal engine. Choose to play on the elite Special Forces team and stop the terrorists from killing hostages and escaping to certain points of a map. Choose the terrorists and stop the Special Forces from rescuing hostages and preventing you from escaping! Once one team has been wiped out, both teams will be given cash based on their performance in the round. Money can buy new weapons, items and inventory. Tactical Ops focuses on action over realism and includes many real-life weapons, and many scenarios that could be real-life situations.
Brand New (Disc Only)
- Constant life or death action - the only strategy in Tactical Ops is to stay alive. Every doorway you walk through could be a trap and every corner you turn could be your last.
- Real-life weapons, real-life situations - each of the 20 different maps places you in a realistic environment (Train Station, Mountain Village), arms with standard military issue and places you in a scenario that covert military forces encounter everyday.
- An arsenal of the best weapons money can buy - upgrade your gear by purchasing more powerful machine guns, sniper rifles, ammunition, body armour, grenades, etc…
- Work as a military team - provide covering fire, reconnoitre target areas, keep fellow team members alive, all adding to the realism of a true tactical operation.
- Make a difference - the computer keeps track of your military statistics (number of kills, number of times killed) and in the end declares one team the winner