Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Anshar Studios
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Telefrag VR is a hellishly fast-paced shooter with visceral movement and combat mechanics. Dash, shoot, and teleport around unique arenas that feature impossible geometry where there is no right side up and death can come from any direction. You’d better bring your A game and telefrag your enemies into oblivion if you want to excel in PvP duels.
Set in an alternative universe where the Roman Empire never collapsed, you step into the shoes of a new breed of a gladiator on the road to becoming a champion. Use your speed, accuracy, and wits to outmaneuver and defeat your enemies, crushing them beneath your feet.
- Loadout Management – Pick your favorite loadout to outwit your enemy. Combine powerful firearms to create the most powerful set. Each weapon features two firing modes and a unique teleportation attack.
- Teleport Attacks and Telefrags – Use teleport to move through the play space or telefrag your enemy! See them reduced to a pulp, using the well-known ability.
- Guns – Pick the best one, including classic arena shooter weapons, such as Rocket Launchers and Flak Cannons, as well as futuristic Plasma Rifles.
- Fast-Paced Matches – You have two different locomotion types at your disposal. Get comfortable with dash movement or experience, why gladiatorial battles are reserved for the most persistent ones in the free locomotion.
- Impossible spaces – Fight in unique arenas arranged with no regard for gravity, opening up various angles of attack and movement. The designed maps will force you to be on guard.
- Arena Game Mode – Fight in 1v1 deathmatches on the principle of rounds. Climb up the leaderboards and conquer the most significant win streak.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater.
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater.
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 10 GB available space
VR Support: SteamVR or Oculus PC
- Additional Notes: Supports Oculus Rift and HTC Vive
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.