Tennis in the Face (PC)Published by 10tons Ltd
Save 50%Our Price: £1.99
Help Pete Pagassi to save the city from an evil energy drink corporation Explodz. Knock out creepy clowns, evil riot police and other Explodz-addicted maniacs with a tennis ball in the face. Bounce the ball off walls to reach targets lurking in cover and watch them tumble. Trigger masterful chain reactions and watch the chaos unfold. Finally enjoy the level finale in slow motion!
- Easy to pick-up physics based gameplay: Simply move your mouse, observe the aiming line, and click to serve a furious tennis smash.
- Trigger masterful chain rections: Your actions will set off chain reactions and you'll watch the events unfold while knocking out the enemies. The more enemies you knock out with a single serve, the higher your score!
- Save the city: Win levels to move to the next district and towards your ultimate goal: The destruction of Explodz mega-factory
- Over 100 levels: Try to earn a crown from each level and unlock all the achievements.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.