Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Might and Delight
Your team is making the final preparations. The band are setting up to perform. And your ship - ”The Blue Flamingo” stands ready and waiting in the hangar...
The Blue Flamingo is a straight forward, bite size, Shoot em up game created entirely using handmade models. A 32 feet long handcrafted model was built specially for the game, along with countless props and assets that were filmed and photographed. All the effects, rocket flares and explosions were created using firecrackers and other pyrotechnics.
Like every other Shmup, this is a game that challenges you to reach the highest possible score. This is made interesting by an economical system that allows you to invest your score in upgrades, which makes earning more score points easier. On the other end, you are rewarded with interest on what is left of your score when you progress to the next level. You have to make a choice - to upgrade and try to regain the score, or rely on your skills to beat the increasingly difficult levels.
Use your greed wisely to beat your friends and climb up the score table.
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- Processor: 2.6 GHz single core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 compatibility
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: 3.0 GHz dual core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8 series, ATI Radeon HD2xxx
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.