The Falling Sun (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by GrabTheGames
From a UK based indie studio comes The Falling Sun, a first person, horror game set in post-WW2 Burma. The Japanese have withdrawn after the Allied victory and British forces regain control of the region, however when a small armoured column goes silent, a young lieutenant is sent on one last mission to find out what happened. Upon his arrival he is faced with horrors beyond that of the World War, will you be able to overcome them?
The Falling Sun provides a gripping story in a refreshing environment all the while keeping you on edge around every corner. The atmosphere will keep you on your toes, keep a keen ear and don’t always rely on your weapon to get you out of harm’s way.
With a series of acts you can immerse yourself in the game’s story through campaign mode; or even face the onslaught of horror in survival. Whatever you choose to do, keep your wits sharp. The game currently ships with two acts and a survival mode but further installments will be added without additional cost from the standard game price.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB Dedicated VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.