Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Vogelsap
The Flock is a first-person asymmetrical multiplayer thriller for 3 - 5 players. You get to play as one of the agile monsters that make up the Flock. Competing against the other monsters, you need to find and claim the Light Artifact. The player that finds the Artifact transforms into the Carrier, a slower and vulnerable humanoid. Only the Carrier can win the match. The game will feature three distinctive maps with their own tactics and level mechanics.As the Carrier you need to fend off the Flock by shining your light upon them as they are attempting to gain the Artifact for themselves! The Flock are vulnerable to the Artifact's light, but turn to stone when they stand still; rendering them immune to the power of the Artifact.
When you are one of the Flock you must use your increased movability to find the wandering Carrier. Stalk it, frighten it, and pounce when the moment is right.
With each death in the game, one life will be taken from the Flock’s population. When the Flock’s population reaches zero, the game will never be purchasable again. Only players who have The Flock in their Steam library will then go to the next phase of the game and be able to partake in the yet to be announced climactic finale. After the ending, the game will go offline permanently and no longer be playable.
Please read our FAQ regarding the population to learn more about why we're doing this.
- Asymmetrical online multiplayer
- Short, intense and thrilling matches
- Constant role changing, hunt or be hunted
- Nonlinear dynamic audio system
- Global population system, bringing this adventure to a climactic ending
- Only unscripted scares!
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or equivalent with 1GB memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Graphics: 2GB video card memory
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.