The Inner Darkness (PC)
A lone man's journey through a strange world. Unique dimension switching mechanic - switch between the dimensions to traverse the world and solve puzzles.
The game is a fairly short story-focused 2d action/puzzle platformer.
You're a man, awaken in a strange place with a terrible stomach wound. You have no clue why and how you got there, and why your stomach is bleeding. All alone, weak and fragile - you will have to find help, and solve the mystery behind it all.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2ghz
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128mb
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.