Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by SNK CORPORATION
Partial Controller Support
Steam Trading Cards
Valve Anti-Cheat Enabled
Includes Level Editor
Antivirus and Security
Animation & Modeling
Design and Illustration
Business and Office
“THE LAST BLADE”, the first entry in the legendary 2D weapons-based fighter set during the twilight years of the Tokugawa shogunate, returns for another joust! Sharpen your blade, and be ready for some of the most epic battles on GOG!
- ARCADE - Pick a fighter from the 12 (+2 boss) characters available, and select between the simple and highly-damaging "Power" mode, or the technical and deep "Speed" game mechanic. Challenge and defeat all 10 opponents who will stand in your way, and learn more about your character's story via the splendid game endings!
- MULTIPLAYER - Cross swords with the best of the best in “THE LAST BLADE" via the "Invite a Friend" & "Lobby" multiplayer features.
- LEADERBOARDS - Check your current rank & score in “THE LAST BLADE" at any time, as well as those of your friends and other top players!
- SETTINGS - Configure various types of video options, controls and volume sound settings to your preference for the most pleasant “THE LAST BLADE” experience ever.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Please create an account or login at https://www.gog.com
- Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem
- Enter the key contained in the email we sent you and then press "CONTINUE"
- After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
- Download and install the GOG.com downloader
- Login to the software and get back to the product page
- Go to https://www.gog.com/account and look for the "Games" tab.
- Press the box of the product you want to download.
- Activate the GOG.com Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
- Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.