Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by David Szymanski
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
"He met a man an eyeless man a toothless man and he looked at the man and the man looked at him and he saw that the man was beloved and dearest of friends and the man spoke to him 'how long since you've tasted bone marrow' and he told him he told him truthfully and the man said 'come' and he came with the man and they vomited pure cold clean water into the endless eternal infinite sea and then, the end."
- Blend of non-linear exploration, puzzle solving, and narrative, similar to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
- Horror based on an atmosphere and story rather than jumpscares or chase scenes
- This is not a Unity Asset Store collection. Modeling, music, environments, and programming were done from scratch. Sound effects were manufactured from creative commons samples.
- Rich storyline that stands on its own, but also expands on the plot of The Moon Sliver
- Stylish monochromatic visual style that enhances the feeling of mystery and unease
- Atmospheric original soundtrack (which can be purchased as DLC, or purchased here)
- A short but satisfying narrative experience that can be completed in one sitting
- OS: Windows XP or Higher
- Processor: Intel i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 6870 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 600 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.