Save 33%Our Price: £9.99
Pandemic Studios invites you to experience the ultimate open-world action/adventure - as The Saboteur. Avenge the loss of your loved ones by hunting down your sworn enemies in Nazi-occupied Paris. Fight, climb, and race your way through this unique world to destroy the lives of those that have taken everything from you. For the first time ever in a video game, enter the seedy world of a saboteur living in a stylized 1940s Paris, where the women are sexy, the missions are epic, and the revenge is satisfying.
Welcome to Nazi-occupied Paris, a unique open world where you are The Saboteur. Play as Sean Devlin, a street-tough Irish racing mechanic seeking personal redemption on a Nazi officer that has taken everything away from him. Now, it's time for payback - with the help of the French Resistance, British intelligence, an arsenal of weaponry, and your own street smarts and brawn, you must exact revenge on those who aimed to destroy your life. Motivated by retribution and armed with tactics of sabotage, blow up zeppelins, derail trains, implode bridges, destroy armored tanks, and level enemy facilities in the name of vengeance, in the first open-world action game set in Nazi-occupied Europe.
• 1st Ever Open-World Paris
Climb the Eiffel Tour, snipe from Notre Dame Cathedral, and brawl on the Champs d'Elysee as you sabotage your enemies. Fight, climb, and prowl through the dark alleys, rooftops, burlesque houses, and seedy streets of the City of Lights - the ultimate playground for The Saboteur.
•The Art of Sabotage
Being The Saboteur is all about attacking while staying unnoticed. Get your mission intel at underground clubs and cabarets, eliminate your adversaries with stealth attacks, disguise, distractions, and explosives, and master a variety of weapons, automobiles, and skills to sabotage enemy operations.
•The Will to Fight
An action-packed experience and thrilling storyline are made even more engaging by an innovative visual style, characters, and the new "Will to Fight" technology. Experience how the city and action change around you and react to you as you free it from Nazi oppression and restore hope and grandeur to Paris.
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7
- CPU: Core 2 Dual Core 2.4GHz or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 2GB or more
- DISC DRIVE: Dual Layer 1x or faster DVD Drive
- Hard Drive: At least 7GB of free space
- Video: Nvidia Geforce 7800 GTX with 256MB of VRAM or ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro with 256MB of VRAM
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- Suggested Configuration:OS: Windows XP - SP3 or Windows Vista - SP1
- Processor: Quad Core running at 2.8 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (Windows XP) or 3 GB RAM (Windows Vista/7)
- GPU: nVidia 8800 GT graphics card
- VRAM: 512 MB"
- Go to here
- Create a new account or log in
- Enter the key we sent you and click "Redeem!"