Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Electronic Arts
- Game Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Crazy trends. Back again.
Warp your Sims back in time with the hottest looks and coolest décor from yesteryear with The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff for PC. Now your Sims can sport a '70s disco look with a wide-collared suit and bell-bottom pants, go '80s glam with shoulder pads and bangle earrings or throw on a rumpled flannel shirt for a wild '90s grunge look. You can even redecorate their homes with retro furnishings like The Starlight Party Ball or the neon Foosball Table to complete the flashback look. Bring back and enjoy all the crazy trends—from feathered hair to parachute pants—and let your Sims revel in the goofy and groovy styles of decades past.
• Let your Sims be cool cats in the groovy '70s: From flared jeans and bell-bottoms to halter-top catsuits and platform shoes, your Sims are ready to boogie the night away in style. Pump the tunes on their stereo system so they can show off their moves and their righteous threads. Add some décor to your Sims' home with minimalist furnishings, a far out disco ball and more. Can you dig it?
• Get, like, totally rad in the awesome '80s: Your Sim can throw on some legwarmers, a leotard and a headband to get physical at the gym, or rocket up the career ladder in a vibrant structured suit with shoulder pads. Whatever their activity, with awesome '80s attire they're dressed for success. From radical pinup pop art to old-school arcade games and a totally slick entertainment system, your Sims will be living in '80s style.
• Your Sims can get their grunge on in the gnarly '90s:Whether sporting the anti-fashion-grunge look in tattered jeans and layered tops or a casual-chic outfit featuring an asymmetrical skirt, Sims are sure to get mad props for their '90s fashion sense. Drag out the distressed furniture for an industrial metal vibe that says your Sims don't care about the establishment.
• Get new hairstyles and facial hair: Complete your Sims' retro looks with new hairstyles from their favorite decade, including the feathered look of the '70s, the poofed tease of the '80s and a lank grunge 'do from the '90s.
- OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
- DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
- Hard Drive: At least 1.5GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- * For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2 GB RAM.
- ** 7 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
- Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
- Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
Digital download is PC-compatible only.
1. Go to https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download and download Origin.
2. Run Origin and login your account (create an account if you havn't already).
3. Click 'Origin' and 'Redeem Product Code'.
3. Enter the key we emailed you and click 'Next'.
4. Congratulations the game will now be in your games library where you can download/install then play it, have fun!