Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Electronic Arts
Get your Sims an all-access pass to the hottest spots in town. Whether they mingle with celebrities or enjoy a casual night with friends, your Sims' social lives are getting a boost! But keep in mind that some scenes are more exclusive than others, so make sure your Sims have the right connections to get past the bouncers at the hottest clubs. Wherever your Sims go, they'll discover new things to become—adored celebrities, all-night partiers, rowdy bandmates, or sexy vampires. What will your Sims get up to after dark?
- Hang out at the hottest spots in town, from dive bars to dance clubs to chic lounges, complete with bouncers.
- Gain fame and fortune as a member of a music band, mixologist, director, or local celebrity.
- Wander into a certain part of town and your Sims just might uncover the secret to becoming a vampire.
- Gain excess to exclusive areas and enjoy celebrity perks like penthouse living, luxury hot tubs and cars.
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: At least 300 MB of free space (6.4 GB if installing with The Sims 3) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
Requires The Sims 3 to play
1. Go to https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download and download Origin.
2. Run Origin and login your account (create an account if you havn't already).
3. Click 'Origin' and 'Redeem Product Code'.
3. Enter the key we emailed you and click 'Next'.
4. Congratulations the game will now be in your games library where you can download/install then play it, have fun!