Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Electronic Arts
Are your Sims ready for the time of their lives? Heading off to university opens up new opportunities, from social connections to career growth. From class activities to major-specific objects, your Sim will find new ways to learn! And university isn't just about hitting the books. Join a protest, flirt at a bonfire party-there's a lot to explore outside of lectures at the student union. With new locations like the bowling alley and SimBurger to visit, and new activities like juice pong and spray painting murals to enjoy, your Sims are sure to have the time of their lives!
- Achieve Academic Excellence. Learning is more fun than ever with new major-specific objects, from broadcasting your own radio show as a Communications student to boning up on anatomy using the skeleton as a Science and Medicine major. Your Sims can also learn through class activities, lectures at the student union, and joining in social activities.
- Get Ready to Party! Text books and study groups are a big part of university, but sometimes Sims just need to party! From hosting bonfires by the lake to doing juice keg stands at a dorm party, there are lots of ways to have a great time at university.
- Make Connections and Network. Grow your social networking skill through texting, blogging, and streaming video. This builds your affiliation with the three social groups on campus-the nerds, the rebels, and the jocks. Building your cred with these groups offers unique advantages, from earning dream jobs to a coveted extra trait.
- Reap Benefits After University too! Reach the top job in your career path more easily with faster promotions and a higher entry-level job for university grads. If your Sim becomes a legend with their social group, they may even land a dream job as an art appraiser, sports agent, or video game developer!
- Explore the Campus and Town. From striking out at the bowling alley to flirting with the barista at the Roasted Toasted Beans to browsing comic books at Keith's Komics, there's a whole new town and campus full of places to explore.
- OS::Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista (SP1), or Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for XP/2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for Vista and Windows 7
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
1. Go to https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download and download Origin.
2. Run Origin and login your account (create an account if you havn't already).
3. Click 'Origin' and 'Redeem Product Code'.
3. Enter the key we emailed you and click 'Next'.
4. Congratulations the game will now be in your games library where you can download/install then play it, have fun!