Save 45%Our Price: £18.99
The Sims 4 is the only game where new Sims with unique personalities open up deep, rich, and sometimes weird possibilities in the stories you create. For the first time, it's not about what they are, it's about who they are, and they come to life through brand new creative tools that are powerful, tactile, and easy to use. Also, brand new to The Sims 4, players can share their creations with other players directly in the game with the all-new Gallery. The result is a stimulating new gameplay experience that powers a new era for The Sims.
For more than a decade, The Sims has entertained millions of people across the globe and has left an indelible footprint on the interactive world. A world-renowned interactive entertainment phenomenon, The Sims continues to enhance its rich multi-platform portfolio with offerings that inspire creativity and reach one of the most passionate audiences in interactive entertainment.
- New Sims with big personalities: The heart of the franchise, the Sims themselves, are smarter, more relatable, and emotionally aware beings whose every action is affected by what they're thinking and how they're feeling. These smarter Sims have traits, skills, and aspirations that have a direct effect on their behavior. Their brand new personalities let you tell touching, funny, and weird stories.
- Powerful creative tools: Create a Sim and Build Mode are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the control to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.
- Vibrant neighbourhoods: Experience new gameplay opportunities brought to life by the settings within vibrant neighbourhoods. Choose among beautiful and diverse lots for your Sims to build their homes and explore activities. Expand your social circle and interact with other Sims in the neighbourhood and hang out in community parks and venues.
- Share your creations: In the all-new integrated Gallery it's easier than ever to share creations with the world. With just a few clicks, The Sims 4's wealth of community-generated content can be brought directly into the game.
- Rich rewards: Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables and unlocking achievements.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- OS: Mac OS® X 10.7.5 (Lion)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz Processor or better
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 320M, 9600M, 9400M,ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro or better. Video RAM of 256MB or better.
- MEMORY: 4GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: 10 GB of Hard Drive space
1. Go to https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download and download Origin.
2. Run Origin and login your account (create an account if you havn't already).
3. Click 'Origin' and 'Redeem Product Code'.
3. Enter the key we emailed you and click 'Next'.
4. Congratulations the game will now be in your games library where you can download/install then play it, have fun!