The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Electronic Arts
The Sims Medieval™ Pirates & Nobles Expansion Pack introduces new quests, treasure hunting, and new objects for your medieval kingdom! Your epic story starts when the Pirates of Aarbyville and the Nobles of Tredony arrive in your kingdom, followed quickly by sword fights, love affairs, grand adventures and mysteries. Go treasure hunting to uncover hidden objects. Embark on new quests to help your kingdom achieve a new ambition. Stylize your kingdom and Sims with new pirate and nobility themed objects and wardrobe. The adventure never ends with this new expansion pack!
- A New Kingdom Ambition – Can you end the war between Tredony and Aarbyville?
- New Quests that follow an epic story arc
- New Signature Objects – The Interrogation Chair and pet falcons and parrots
- New Traits a new Legendary Trait
- Over 140 Pirate and Nobility themed objects
- New pirate and noble outfits and hats
- Treasure Hunting, complete with maps, shovels, rare treasure and some surprising dangers
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1), or Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz for XP P4 processor or equivalent / 2.4 GHz for Windows Vista and Windows 7 processor or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB for XP / 1.5 GB for Vista and Windows 7
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- Video Card: 64 Mb @ nVidia GeForce FX 5900 / ATI Radeon 9500
- Sound: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX®: 9
This content requires the base game The Sims Medieval in order to play.
1. Go to https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download and download Origin.
2. Run Origin and login your account (create an account if you havn't already).
3. Click 'Origin' and 'Redeem Product Code'.
3. Enter the key we emailed you and click 'Next'.
4. Congratulations the game will now be in your games library where you can download/install then play it, have fun!