Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by META Publishing
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
You are afraid. You are forced to hide. Those who served you till recently have suddenly turned against you. Now they hunt you. They’ve kidnapped your friends and family. You have no idea where they are or what’s become of them. There is nothing you can do about it. Your only option is to hide, surviving with no hope, not understanding what’s going on around you. You are an outcast, an outlaw because you are human.
Humankind has disappeared. Robots rule the Earth now. In The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day, we saw an inventor robot named RT join a small group of like-minded machines trying to help the few surviving humans.
The protagonist of Light At The End is one of these survivors—a girl named Emily. Together with Emily, one of the outcasts, you will have to survive in a world ruled by robots, searching for clues about the human disappearance. Was it an AI gone rogue or something else altogether?
- Jump on a third-person sci-fi adventure in a world dominated by robots.
- Learn about the past and present world by interacting with it.
- Solve unique puzzles
- Make plot-driving decisions
- Enjoy beautiful locations and mood-setting music
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 10 x64 and UP
Processor: Intel i3 or AMD equivalent or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750Ti or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: Soundcard
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.