Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Retroism
- The Pick up and Play mechanics utilizes straightforward, accessible controls.
- Puzzles are physics based, solved by placing grown “fruit” that weighs down levers, or lifts up platforms to allow access to new areas.
- Environmental puzzles solved by growing exotic plants around the player. The world springs to life with vibrant color and music as the player drifts past dormant seeds.
- Serene music and audio is threaded within the game to enhance user experience.
- Progress is driven by player’s own pace, desire to see their effect on the world, and exploration of new environments.
- First game of its type to offer 2 player co-op play.
- Casual Zen game design offers 20 different levels, each with a unique look.
“UnderGarden could be one of this generation's cooler, palette-cleansing experiences”
“The whole experience is very harmless, very zen, dreamy, and blissful.”
"Whether you're a hardcore player looking for a break or a casual gamer wanting to try something new, this is one experiment in gameplay that's worth checking out."
8.0/10 – WorthPlaying
“An excellent title…a thoroughly enjoyable experience.”
8/10 – New York Post
"Those willing to take a chance on it may find themselves in an enthralling adventure; albeit one which is more likely to lower your blood pressure than pump your veins with adrenaline."
83/100 – GamingTrend
"It's just one of those games that is easy to pick up at any point - incredibly relaxing and light on the challenge."
B – GameRevolution
"One of the most pleasant indie packages since Flower."
4 out of 5 – Gamernode
- OS: Windows® XP SP2, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon X2 3800+ or faster
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X1650, Intel GMA HD 733mhz, NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or faster
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB Free Disk Space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.