Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 covers the events of 1943 in Tunisia, North Africa. Recovering from their losses after the crushing defeat and subsequent retreat after the Second Battle of El-Alamein, the German Afrika Korps - reinforced and now supported by the Italian Army - prepare once more to put steel against steel with the Allies. The Axis forces, under the command of the legendary General Erwin Rommel, have an all too brief opportunity to seize victory from the clutches of their earlier failures. Players will lead Rommel’s Afrika Korps in their last full-scale military campaign and command the English and American armies as they try to push the Axis forces out of Africa once and for all.
The stage is set, it's time again to enter the Theatre of War!
- House to house urban combat
- Animated hand-to-hand fighting
- Anti-air vehicles and stationary anti-aircraft mounts to control
- Smoke screens
- Different types of trenches, sand bags, road blocks and barbed wire emplacements are now available (to defending units only) and can be placed by the player before the battle starts
- Advanced unit formations control
- Improved soldier A.I. (e.g. soldiers will independently search for cover and share heavy weapons ammo)
- Improved complex infantry damage system
- New advanced visual spotting system accounts for observation angles and smoke screens
- Online Game Server Browser
- Improved visuals and sound, with new soldier and vehicle models, new sounds and music, and all new explosion effects and animations.
- 15 missions in three campaigns – German, American and British - including famous battles such as Kasserine Pass, Sidi Bou Zid, Sbeitla and Tebessa.
- Mission Editor to create your own scenarios
- Interactive Tactical Battle Map
- Over 50 different vehicle types
- Over 30 new unique buildings
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 3.5 GB HDD
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X800
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon64 X2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD 3850
- Sound: SoundBlaster Audidgy 2 sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.