Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
A new expansion pack for the critically acclaimed Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, the tactical World War II title.
The new expansion pack, Theatre of War 2 – Centauro is dedicated to the 131st Armored Division Centauro and the battles it took part in North Africa starting from December 1942 till mid-May 1943. The 131st Armored Division Centauro (in Italian: 131ª Divisione Corazzata "Centauro") was an armored division of the Italian Army during World War II. The pack features a new campaign and covers missions from rearguard actions near El Ageyla in Libya to the battles in Tunisia. New desert and mountain landscapes of North Africa will be available on ten new maps accurately reconstructed according to historical documents. There will also be ten new missions based on real battles in Tunisia allowing would-be Generals to command counterattacks, breakthroughs, flanking manuevers, hardened defenses and stealthy ambushes. Ten new military vehicles will also make their debut in this expansion including the Semovente M40 tank destroyer, the Carro Armato M13/40 medium tank, the Autoblinda AB 40 armored car, and many more. For more information please go the official website at here.
Theatre of War II is considered to be the most realistic simulation of modern battle ever played on a PC. Covering the events of 1943 during the operations in Tunisia players have the option to lead the German Afrika Korps of Rommel in their last full-scale attack or be at the head of the opposing English and American armies, led by Montgomery and Eisenhower, during 15 missions in three campaigns.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 3.5 GB HDD
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X800
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon64 X2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD 3850
- Sound: SoundBlaster Audidgy 2 sound card
This content requires the base game Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.