- Deluxe Edition
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Join Your Friends in the Fight.
Millions of gamers have already heard the words “Prepare for Titanfall” crackle over a radio. They’ve experienced the feeling of dropping a titan from orbit – of hearing the scream of a massive, 20-foot-tall mechanical monstrosity burning through the atmosphere. They’ve fought side-by-side with their titan, running on walls and climbing buildings as their robotic buddy laid waste to enemies. They’ve jumped into the titan to take control, and wreaked havoc on their enemies with rockets, plasma pulses and 40mm rounds. They’ve experienced the future of first-person shooters. And now it’s your turn.
Fluid, Fast-Paced Combat
Your Pilot in Titanfall is more capable than the average soldier. You can run on walls and leap between buildings, diving around corners and tumbling through the air. It’s freeing, and you’ll have a hard time going back to other shooters after feeling so powerful and unencumbered.
Titans aren’t just tanks. They aren’t guardians or suits of armor. They’re more than all of that. You can have one follow you around and lay down suppressing fire, or you can jump into the cockpit and blast away your enemies from within the thick metal shell. You can outfit titans with different armaments, too, making them as customizable as your soldier.
An Innovative Campaign
Titanfall takes a bold step by blending traditional narrative with competitive multiplayer, with huge set pieces, characters and story elements all with in thrilling multiplayer modes. You’re still fighting vicious enemies… but those enemies are players, too.
- DLC Pack 1: Expedition Featuring three all new maps: Swamplands, Runoff and Wargames, set on new worlds across the Frontier.
- DLC Pack 2: Frontier's Edge Featuring three all new maps: Dig Site, Export and Haven, on the far reaches of the Frontier.
- DLC Pack 3: IMC Rising Featuring three all-new maps: Zone 18, Backwater and Sandtrap, on decommissioned bases and hidden colonies throughout the Frontier.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 64-bit / Windows 7 SP1 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit
- CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- RAM: At least 4 GB
- HARD DRIVE: At least 50 GB of free space
- VIDEO: AMD Radeon HD 4770 with 512MB RAM or better / Nvidia GeForce 8800GT with 512MB RAM or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- INPUT: Keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Gamepad
- ONLINE CONNECTION REQUIREMENTS: 512kbps down and 384kbps up or faster Internet connection
1. Go to https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download and download Origin.
2. Run Origin and login your account (create an account if you havn't already).
3. Click 'Origin' and 'Redeem Product Code'.
3. Enter the key we emailed you and click 'Next'.
4. Congratulations the game will now be in your games library where you can download/install then play it, have fun!