Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Two Tribes
The gameplay in Toki Tori is a blend of two genres. While it looks like a platform game, it's a puzzle game at heart. To progress through the game, the player must pick up each egg in a level using a set number of tools. Players will have to look and plan ahead carefully while using items such as the Telewarp, Freeze-o-Matic and InstantRock™. Additional tools are gradually introduced as the player progresses through the game's 80+ levels covering four unique worlds.
- A wide variety of items and weapons
- 80 levels spread over 4 large worlds
- Dozens of hours of gameplay
- For all ages - accessible and hard levels available
- Catchy music and sound effects
- Steam Achievements
- Full screen HD graphics
- Shader effects
- 5.1 Surround Soundtrack
- Controls designed for mouse, keyboard as well as joypad
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP 1.5 Ghz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (Vista) 512mb (XP) or more
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible, 128MB VRAM
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 200 MB of free space
- Controller: Microsoft Xbox 360 controller or compatible
Mac OS X
- Intel based Mac that run OS X version Leopard
SteamOS + Linux
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP 1.5 Ghz or higher
- MEMORY: 1 GB RAM
- GRAPHICS: Hardware accelerated graphics card with 128 MB VRAM and working OpenGL 2.1 drivers(*).
- HARD DRIVE: 200 MB of free space
- CONTROLLER: Gamepad support (uses: SDL2)
*NOTE: Attempts have been made to allow the game to run on OpenGL 1.4
or 1.5, so long as the following extensions are available:
- EXT_framebuffer_object or ARB_framebuffer_object
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.