TrackMania² Stadium (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Ubisoft
Save 30%Our Price: £5.99
TrackMania 2 Stadium is the return of the popular Stadium environment enjoyed by millions of players with TrackMania Nations Forever. Now part of the ManiaPlanet environment, Stadium allows for improved services around the game, better graphics and a powerful track editor.
TrackMania 2 Stadium is a whacky, crazy and fast paced take on the racer genre. Stadium’s pure gameplay ensures it is easy to pick up and learn, yet the depth has made it an eSports favourite for years, bringing both creative and competitive gamers together in the mix.
- A thrilling racing experience: Jump into your car and enjoy high-speed races with super-responsive cars where only your skills as a driver make the difference!
- Extensive solo campaign: Race through over 65 unique tracks in the solo campaign, gather medals and compare your times with players from all over the world.
- Easy to Learn, Hard to Master: Thanks to a pure and focused gameplay, TrackMania² Stadium is very easy to get into, but you’ll have to rely on all your skills to reach the top.
- Experience the Legend: Enjoyed by millions of racers all over the world, the Stadium environment is back, bigger and better, with even more possibilities!
- Unlimited creative possibilities: ManiaPlanet provides all the tools to easily create and share with the TrackMania community. Whether you like to make videos, create your own tracks, car skins, or create a full-blown custom game mode, you’ll find everything you need here
- Competition for everyone: Trackmania Stadium has been an eSports favorite for many years, and is now coming back even stronger thanks to new Team and Competition management tools, embedded livestream capabilities and much more!
- OS:Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor:1.5 Ghz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:256 Mo, Pixel Shader 2.0 / Intel HD 2000 / Nvidia ION / AMD HD 6310
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.