Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by N3V Games
From the makers of Trainz Simulator comes a whole new world of fun for young train fans (or the young at heart).
With a few simple clicks, anyone can make their first "Train Town" in seconds. Then jump into Drive mode to explore your creation and run trains for hours to come.
With the incredible "Crash Physics" feature, mayhem in your virtual world is never far away as you bounce, smash and crash into everything in your path. And don't forget to watch out for exploding gas bottles and tanks!!
Train Town offers two different modes of fun for the whole family:
In Create Mode, populate your world with buildings, rocks, trees, roads, cars and a variety of colorful animated characters. Lay train track with a few clicks of your mouse, then jump right in to Driver Mode to follow your trains wherever they go.
In Driver Mode, add your favorite trains such as Tough Thomas, Steaming Sam, Rocket Train Rod and many others. How you drive them is up to you - speed up or slow down to avoid the cars, characters and other trains, or perhaps go all out on a destruction derby approach to wipe everything off the map.
Jump from train to train, change camera angles, zoom in and out and enjoy the action in an amazing, colorful and exciting cartoon world.
You can also share your creations online and download Towns created by other players.
Train Town is free-form game-play that will keep the kids occupied for hours!
- constructive sandbox entertainment
- easy to use for all ages 4 and up
- colorful 3D cartoon graphics
- huge variety of cool trains and scenery
- explosions, crashing, super fast trains
- variety of camera angles to view the action
- great fun for kids (and big kids too, Dad!)
- No In-App Purchases, includes all the mobile content packs.
- OS: windows 7
- Processor: 2GHz Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 440 or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.