Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by N3V Games
Classic Cabon City is a large city with over 180 stations and a two-track system enabling full choice in the route to your destination. Drive two different Trams with their own cab and follow your route on the HUD interface, Switch junctions directly from the Driver's cabin and explore the vast city laid out before you. The scenery and ambiance bring life to the city with attention to detail, high-resolution textures, lighting and Shadows and a great night mode make this the most realistic driving experience to date. In addition, Classic Cabon City provides multiple locations for you to discover, such as Fun Fairs, a large Airport and a 1000m tall Skytower you can approach.
- 10km square detailed city area
- 2 trams with interiors
- 180 active stations
- Route Planning System
- Interactive Signal System
- HUD - Interactive display to control switches and more
- Night mode with full city lighting
- Fully electrified large tram depot
- Highly detailed locations to explore
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.4GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia Geforce 7200/128MB or better
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2GB Free Hard Disk Space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.