Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by N3V Games
By incorporating landscape based on actual New Zealand electronic map data with specially developed Nature Series sets (animated waterfalls, river splines, textures, cliff splines, rail ledge splines, rock splines), Murchison 2 takes Trainz to a new level of realism. The result is a photo-realistic colonial layout, set in the steam/diesel transition era, that users can submerge themselves in for a complete interactive rail experience.
Whether a steam-era NG enthusiast, or solely interested in SG steam or diesel operation, the 440 board Murchison 2 layout contains a huge variety of interactive and inter-related industries for operational pleasure that will keep the train enthusiast immersed for 100's of hours of interactive operation.
- Waterfalls - 40 different animated waterfalls with built-in sound
- River splines - 188 river splines from pre-built full rivers splines to river sides for assembling you own unique rivers
- Textures - 200 textures from the Lord of the Rings country
- Cliff splines - 390 3D textured cliff splines from arid country to mountain cliffs including rail cuttings
- Rail Ledge Splines - 408 3D textured rail ledges for creating those unique river gorge and hill country rail effects
- Rock splines - 80 3D rock splines.
- 2 years and 3500 hrs in the building
- 440 boards of spectacular 3D terrain incorporating the NATURE SERIES 1 & 2 sets
- Extensive SG and NG inter-related and interactive industries
- Set in rural pioneer country
- Country towns and rail yards
- Steep hills and spectacular high-county, ravines, gully's and Fiords
- Fully signaled with Coloured Light Main line signals and Semaphore Branch line signals
- Breath-taking realism
- Continually changing landscape and terrain
- Comes with 28 sessions for quick familiarization
- Operational rail ferries - load and move rail ferries between ports
- Operational River Steamer - navigate the interactive river lock
- Operational aerial flight - explore aboard the helicopter
- 100's of hrs of operational pleasure
- 190 km (120 miles) of scenic SG mainline and branch lines
- 55 km (34 miles) of NG logging and mining lines
- 175 km (110 miles) of aerial helicopter route
- 100 km (63 miles) of Ocean / River ship routes
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.4GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia Geforce 7200/128MB or better
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2GB Free Hard Disk Space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- Other Requirements: Internet connection required for access to the download station
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.