Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by N3V Games
- Key Features
- New Routes
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Trainz Simulator 12, Now With Multiplayer
TS12 includes the most exciting new feature in the history of Trainz. The players have asked for it and we have delivered Trainz Multiplayer. Now players from all over the world can build, play and operate railroads together!
- Feel what its like to put your hands on the controls of powerful locomotives as they steam through towns, cities and rolling countryside
- Design and Build your own railroads with Trainz Surveyor and access hundreds of thousands of assets from the Trainz Download Station
- Share your enthusiasm with other rail fans as your combine your efforts to operate a working rail line in the new Trainz Multiplayer.
- Satellite View - Zoom all the way out and view your railroad from satellite distance
- More realistic trees with new SpeedTree Assets
- Backward compatible with TS2010 content
- Southern China
- ECML Kings Cross - Newcastle
- Balezino - Mosti
- Debrecen - Nyiregyhaza
- Mojave Sub Division
- Municipal transit railway
- Norfolk & Western - Appalachian Coal
- Northeast Corridor - Wilmington To Philadelphia
Drive Steam, Diesel and Electric Trains (and even trams, boats and cars)
Operate a complete working rail line with interactive industries
Build and customize your own living railroad
Share your creations and your passion with other rail fans
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.4GHz (or equiv)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 16 GB of hard drive space
- Video: nVidia GeForce 7200/128MB or equivalent
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.