Trainz Simulator DLC: Aerotrain (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by N3V Games
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
A locomotive design based on the existing SW1200 switcher was encased in a futuristic streamlined shroud. An usual Bo-1 wheel arrangement was employed and the drivetrain geared for passenger operation. The turret cabbed locomotive would be known as the LWT12. A finned tail car with a small observation gallery completed the stylised trainset exterior, and in 1955 the GM Aerotrain was born.
Gone but certainly not forgotten. The GM Aerotrain addon pack takes you back to the streamline era when this stylish train toured the railroads of the USA as a proposed means to the future of passenger haulage.
Aerotrain Vehicles and Consists:
- Atchison Topeka and Santa Fe
- Chicago Rock Island and Pacific
- General Motors
- New York Central
- Pennsylvania Railroad
- Union Pacific
This content requires the base game Trainz™ Simulator 12 on Steam in order to play.
- Custom loco cab interiors.
- Rideable passenger interiors.
- Scripted lamps.
- Scripted numbers.
- Scripted brake hoses.
- Scripted coach interior lighting.
- Scripted, animated crews
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.4GHz (or equiv)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 200MB of hard drive space
- Video: nVidia GeForce 7200/128MB or equivalent
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.