Trainz Simulator DLC: Blue Comet (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by N3V Games
The package includes the Baldwin G3s pacific locomotive in early condition, in both blue and black liveries, and a custom cab interior. Also included is a representation of the class as it appeared in later life on duty after Blue Comet services had been discontinued.
The set of fully featured rolling stock includes baggage, combine, coach, diner and observation cars, and each comes with a detailed passenger view enabling you to immerse in the nostalgic atmosphere. Take a seat at a table in the dining car or sneak up for a peak at the galley. Ride in style in the lavishly appointed coaches, pull up a wicker chair in the observation car, stowaway in the baggage car or chew tobacco in the smoker.
This DLC requires Trainz™ Simulator 2012
CNJ P47 Steam Locomotive in unlined black livery.
5 Different Passenger Cars to create prototypical 'Blue Comet' passenger consists.
- Baggage carriage
- Combine carriage
- Coach carriage
- Diner carriage
- Observation carriage
Detailed interiors on all carriages
Scripting on the 'Blue Comet' including:
- Automatic Prototypical running numbers on the Locomotive
- Automatic Builders serial number on the Locomotive
- Automatic or manual naming of carriages
- Configurable classification lights
- Working brake pipes on both the Locomotive and Carriages
- Automatic tail light on last vehicle
- Interior lights switchable from a driver command
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.4GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia Geforce 7200/128MB or better
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 15GB Free Hard Disk Space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.