Trainz Simulator DLC: BR Class 14 (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by N3V Games
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The Class 14s were designed with an axle load suitable for light line working, and were powered by a Paxman 6-cylinder Ventura engine rated at 650 hp, Voith hydraulic transmission and Hunslet triple reduction and reverse gear box.
Initially these locomotives appeared to have a busy future, however, the traffic they were built for was quickly disappearing and many were stored after only 2 years in service. Many units were purchased for work on private railways such as those operated by the National Coal Board and British Steel Corporation, where they were kept engaged until the 1980's.
This content requires the base game Trainz™ Simulator 12 on Steam in order to play.
- IHH's popular and superbly represented Class 14 in BR and NCB lliveries.
- Scripted numbers- Scripted couplers.
- Scripted hoses- Scripted headcodes.
- Scripted lamps.
- Scripted directional crews.
- Custom cab interior.
- Custom horn sound.
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.4GHz (or equiv)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 200MB of hard drive space
- Video: nVidia GeForce 7200/128MB or equivalent
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.