Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by N3V Games
Entering revenue service on the 5th July 1937, the Coronation Scot was an immediate success in terms of speed, reliability, comfort, and publicity. Originally intended as a high speed adaptation of the LMS ‘Princess Royal’ class, the design process for the new locomotives resulted in the inclusion of a number of substantial improvements over its predecessor.
This content requires the base game Trainz™ Simulator 12 on Steam in order to play.
Discover the full consist of Coronation Scot coaches including BFK to D1961, FK to D1960, RFO to D1902, RK to D1912, TO to D1981, and BTK to D1905. As well as Stainer Period III carriages in both LMS Crimson and BR Crimson & Cream, including BFK to D1910, RK to D1912, and RFO to D1902.
Attention to detail is important, so you’ll be able to see the authentically detailed locomotive cabs, and ride-able passenger interiors of carriages. You’ll also be able to enjoy fully scripted couplers, steam heat and brake hoses compatible with existing S&C and LMS sets, scripted locomotive head-codes, locomotive numbers and name-boards, as well as carriage lights and tail pumps.
Choice is important, so you’ll find 4 different liveries included. LMS Princess Coronation locomotives in Caledonian Railway blue, LMS Crimson, LMS Crimson with double chimneys, and in wartime black with double chimneys.
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.4GHz (or equiv)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 500MB of hard drive space
- Video: nVidia GeForce 7200/128MB or equivalent
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.